Your Ad Here

MAMATHA MOHANDAS

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008







MAMATHA MOHANDAS
Is she the princess in King?
After Venkatesh in Chintakayala Ravi, Mamtha Mohandas will now be paired opposite Nagarjuna in King and the pretty lass seems to have graduated to the big league.
Things are definitely falling in place,” says the leggy lass, who had a few apprehensions before hearing the final version of her role. “I was a bit sceptical when I initially heard the brief but it has gradually shaped up into a prominent role,” reveals the ebullient star, who is looking forward to working with Nagarjuna. "I had just one scene with him in Krishnarjuna but now I am excited to be paired opposite him since I grew up watching his films," disclosed the famed singer who still experiences a high while performing numbers crooned by herself. "When people on the sets ask me did you sign this song, I get elated," opines the good-looking actress, who is also busy with a Malayalam film Passenger.

0 comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Copyright © 2009 VvsGraphic All rights reserved.

Photobucket

  © Blogger template Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP